Forums home > Writing Related > Anyone else doing Nanowrimo this year?

Topic: Anyone else doing Nanowrimo this year?

cain

If you are, what are you writing about? How far are you? Share your opening/favorite lines so far? :)

I'm doing mine as a series of sketches. My goal is to just write the word limit every day, stream of consciousness style if need be - but just force myself to write! So far I'm only about 1000 words in but the night isn't over yet!

calree

oh my god i COMPLETELY FORGOT. There's a story I've been meaning to write (The thing I wrote on here, Fur Coat, was kind of a character chemestry project for that story) so i guess i can start on that. I cant believe I forgot.

I'm not sure what the story is about as of right now. I've really only got characters that I love with all my heart, which is how most of the stories that I really love start out. So I'm just going to write a lot and let the characters take me where they choose. I might even post them here. Maybe not though.
oliviathecf

ah, i always think about it but i always decide against it. i still get emails from the site too, like "ready for nanowrimo?!" and i never am!

im writing a novel, so i'll see if i can try to do something like a nanowrimo lite or something but there are no promises with htat.
Pages: 1