These are mostly common-sense rules, but best to read them over just in case.
- Keep it PG-13. Please refrain from posting profanity or content of a sexual, explicit, or triggering nature.
- Keep it friendly. Be respectful of other users.
- Keep it casual. These forums are meant for writing-related discussion and friendly chats.
- Don't spam. Self promotion is allowed (such as linking to your writing blog), but do not spam the link.
- Don't troll. Trying to intentionally upset or trick other users will result in a ban.
- Stay on topic. Don't worry too much. If you accidentally post in the wrong forum, admins will move the topic for you.
- Report and ignore if something bothers you. The admins will deal with it. Ignore the offender and move on.
Thank you for helping us keep Jumble forums a safe and friendly place.